Help us RAISE $50,000
AND MAKE 2021 OUR MOST IMPACTFUL YEAR YET!
Here at Studio ATAO, we're building a future where everyone is empowered to become a social change-maker. With your support, we're making it possible for even more people to join our movement and rise— all together at once.
This year, we have poured our energy into creating the tools and spaces for thousands of people to heal, learn, and act against systemic oppression. We know the need for community building and collective learning will endure, past the election, the COVID-19 pandemic, and this year's racial awakening. For 2021, we are already preparing new resources, discussion spaces, and experiences to drive our growing social movement toward an equitable future.
Will you join us, and empower thousands of more people to action?
With $50k, we will cover our operating funds through 2021 and expand our reach and accessibility through new and ongoing initiatives, such as:
1. Bringing Asian in America to 5 new cities, targeting those with small Asian American populations to foster interracial solidarity
2. Touring HIDDEN internationally
3. Starting a new series of Experimental Salons & toolkits on the relationship between gentrification and hospitality
4. Debuting the second version of both our Toolkit for Recognizing, Disrupting, and Preventing Tokenization in Food Media and Unlearning Scarcity, Cultivating Solidarity
5. Completing our first industry whitepaper on creating pathways for better BIPOC representation and leadership
6. Developing all-new curricula on social justice topics from our Resources Blog, such as anti-intellectualism, respectability politics, and scarcity mentality
7. Spearheading a new coalition on diversity in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) world, with public panels, private Salons,
and new written & audio thinkpieces; in partnership with Food + Tech Connect and Heritage Radio Network
monthly on Patreon, your energy is what keeps us going!
Read more about our impact in 2020 here:
Some highlights from our year!